Wednesday, July 30, 2003
My sister said that I needed to get a blog because I want to write, and it will get me in the habit of writing on my computer every day. I think she just wants me to be like her, but I am not funny, or adventurous, or interesting, so it is not likely to happen. Also, she thinks it would be good for my mental state; I can work on relieving pent up frustration. I can voice opinions that no one really cares to hear. I can pretend that I am not alone and that everyone I know isn't avoiding me because they don't find me painfully annoying. I just view the world through different goggles than the rest. Kind of like my mother, who I discovered yesterday puts out cigarettes in her car door handle because she doesn't want to use her ashtray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment